bpa wrote:
> Thanks for the info.  My difficulty is that I don't see this issue so
> either I am not having the problem or we have a different understanding
> of "metadata" or it may be confined to the player you are using and how
> it has been setup (e.g. custom date time applet) .  Can you provide more
> details on precisely which lines on which display (e.g. Touch, Browser).
> I don't normally use Touch so some screen grabs from Touch would be
> helpful
>
> I'll have another look and see if I can reproduce (or at least see what
> changes) the issue you see.

Here are screen grabs of the LMS Web UI with the settings page
alongside.
You can see that on the one with "Always display station icon" enabled
the currently playing song is displayed on the top line.
On the one with "Always display station icon" not enabled you get a
picture specifically for the programme but no information on the song
being played.
The result is the same on my Touch display and on Squeeze Control
(Windows).
Hope that helps.

|Filename: Always display disabled-large.JPG                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22993|