mherger wrote:
> You're saying this was working with older versions of Spotty?
>
> Could you please try to run the following command manually?

Code:
--------------------
  >   > spotty.exe -a -c path/to/your/cache -u USERNAME -p PASSWORD -n
Squeezebox

> You should find the path to the executable in your log file.

Hi Michael, no I meant the "old" Spotify Protocol Handler.

I won't have access to the Desktop until Tuesday pm, I'll give the
command line a poke then:rolleyes:

When I was trying to enter my credentials on the web page it was hard to
enter the text into the boxes, the mouse cursor did not want to stay
insitu and the keyboard was also throwing a bit of a wobbly.

Regards

Ronnie.