mherger wrote:
> ReadyNAS is Debian based. Check with the ReadyNAS community how to
> install libio-socket-ssl-perl. It's likely something like "sudo apt-get
> install libio-socket-ssl-perl"

Thanks for the quick response.  I asked over there and got this advice:

-You will need to enable SSH access and then use an SSH client such as
Putty to connect to the NAS.  Log in as user root using the admin
password.  Once there, do an apt-get update and then the apt-get command
they gave you (without sudo, since you are already logged on as root).

Note that this will likely install the app in the root partition, which
is of limited size on the ReadyNAS.  If this app creates large databases
and/or logs, that could cause issues with the OS partition filling up-

I think I can follow the instructions but I'm clueless as to the warning
about the "OS partition filling up".  That doesn't sound good.  Is there
cause for this concern when using Spotty and the libio-socket-ssl-perl
module on the ReadyNAS?

Thanks again
Jim

All wireless (Linksys WRT54GS) except NAS (ReadyNAS PRO - OS 6.7.4 - 3GB
RAM - 3 X 4TB drives - XRAID2 - LMS 7.9 )
Squeezebox Boom - Anywhere with an AC outlet
Squeezebox Touch > Bose Radio - Kitchen
Squeezebox Touch > Hafler 100 preamp > Hafler DH-220 amp > Sima SSW-L6
EX Speaker selector= Polk Audio Monitor 70 Series II - Living Room,
Definitive Tech ProMonitor 100 - Dining Room, Infinity US-1 - Porch
Ipeng on an iPad controls everything!