mherger wrote:
> I'm happy to announce Spotty, my next generation Spotify implementation
> for Squeezebox. Spotty has no dependency on mysqueezebox.com, nor player
> firmware, and supports all types of players. It is using the open-source
> librespot library (https://github.com/plietar/librespot) instead of the
> soon to be defunct libspotify.

@mherger you are a top man!!!

Spotty/LMS integration is excellent...and gapless!!!:D

I've been an LMS user for 8 years, but had never dabbled with spotify
until recently (I have a large FLAC library). I bought a CCA for mate,
and wanted to try it out for myself, this coincided with the 99p Spotify
trial, so I gave it a try.

At about 8AM this morning I was about to cancel my spotify trial, I
can't handle the lack of gapless playback via the CCA, however I spotted
@stratmangler's post R.E. this subject on the AOS forum.

Spotty is now installed in LMS 7.9, running on an RPi3/picoreplayer
server, and is beautifully integrated into SB network of players...time
to move the CCA on!

Cheers Will