WAD62 wrote:
> @mherger you are a top man!!!
>
> Spotty/LMS integration is excellent...and gapless!!!:D
>
> I've been an LMS user for 8 years, but had never dabbled with spotify
> until recently (I have a large FLAC library). I bought a CCA for mate,
> and wanted to try it out for myself, this coincided with the 99p Spotify
> trial, so I gave it a try.
>
> At about 8AM this morning I was about to cancel my spotify trial, I
> can't handle the lack of gapless playback via the CCA, however I spotted
> @stratmangler's post R.E. this subject on the AOS forum.
>
> Spotty is now installed in LMS 7.9, running on an RPi3/picoreplayer
> server, and is beautifully integrated into SB network of players...time
> to move the CCA on!

Are you aware that you can use the CCA as an SB player using Phillipe's
plugin ? Doesn't do gapless (last time I checked) but it does make the
CCA perform exactly like a native SB device and therefore controllable
in the same way as a native device / Pi etc.

*Vortexbox LMS 7.9 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS* iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s - Zone 2 ->
Sony TA FE 320 -> Sennheiser RS 130 & B&W P7
*Office* - RPi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / SB3 -> Onkyo CRN 755
-> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes