I started to develop my first Squeezebox plugin in beginning of 2006 and
now more than 11 years later I've decided to release all my commercial
plugins for free.

This means that neither License Manager plugin nor a license is required
to run the latest version of my commercial plugins. The free versions
contains the same functionality as the latest commercial versions but
with the license checks removed.

This means that the following plugins/applets are now available for
free:
- Album Flow
- Custom Browse
- Custom Clock/Custom Clock Helper
- Custom Libraries
- Custom Scan
- Custom Skip
- Dynamic Playlist
- Multi Library
- SQL Playlist
- Screen Switcher
- Title Switcher
- TrackStat

The new versions of my plugins is available in my repository:

Code:
--------------------
    http://erland.github.io/squeezebox-downloads/repositories/latest.xml
--------------------

They will also appear in the central repository as soon as the central
repository has been updated.

Please let me know through this thread if I've accidentally broken any
of the plugins when I removed the license checks.

The reason I've decided to release them for free is because I feel I no
longer have the time to maintain them as much as needed to justify a
license fee.
I also feel it's important that the plugins continue to work even if my
license server would break, so I felt it was a better to completely
remove the license checks instead of just offering everyone a free
license.

I doubt anyone is interested to take over the maintenance but please let
me know if you are, I'm happy to spend some time to answer questions
regarding the code if someone is interested to take over the
maintenance.

The Custom Browse, SQL Playlist and Custom Scan plugins has also been
updated to be compatible with LMS 7.9, so hopefully this means that all
my plugins should now be compatible with the latest LMS release.

Finally I'd like to take the chance to send a big "Thank You" to
everyone who have donated money or purchased licenses to my plugins. The
plugins wouldn't have been what they are today without your contribution
and the received money have encourgaged me to continue the maintenance
as long as I have. I'll try to continue to fix issues caused by new LMS
versions, so all this doesn't mean that I'll stop maintainig the plugins
completely, but any issues might not be fixed until I've upgraded my own
setup to a new LMS version.

I think it's great to see that this community is still active and new
plugins have been released every time I visit the forum.

LEAD PLATFORM DEVELOPER OF 'ICKSTREAM MUSIC PLATFORM'
(HTTP://WWW.ICKSTREAM.COM) -  A WORLD OF MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS

(Also developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If you like to
encourage future presence on this forum and/or third party plugin/applet
development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))