jouteur wrote:
> and the amazon kit not good, it is official ...
> https://www.amazon.fr/Raspberry-Pi-Official-Desktop-Starter/dp/B01CI5879A/ref=pd_cp_147_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=VT0ZEVZ998D726X3DX5Q
>
> audiophonic they are a bit everywhere no sure what to get

Well I would advise to get just the basics at the moment.

You can set up the pi from your computer (headless).

So you just need a rpi3B, official power supply and at least a 16gb SD
card, something like Sandisk  (and you will need to be able to write an
image to the card).

I would say to not get a case yet, you might want to add a dac board
later.

I can make an image for you this weekend and send a download link, so
all you will have to do is burn the image and configure the LMS.

Buy from whoever you like, Amazon has a good returns policy, here in the
UK I have used Amazon, Pimoroni, Mod-my-pi and others without a problem.

a bientot

ronnie