I just lost the old spotify app :(.

I finally have spotty set up and it seems to work fine. I had some
trouble installing everything on my Raspberry Pi though, and thought I
would share my "solutions".

First with how to install the 7.9.1 nightly build. I ended up following
the "Installing LMS (squeezebox) server" of this guide:
http://www.gerrelt.nl/RaspberryPi/wordpress/tutorial-stand-alone-squeezebox-server-and-player-for-bbq/
substituting 7.9.0 with 7.9.1.

Second I had trouble figuring out how to get IO::Socket::SSL installed.
I ended up following the steps here
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=49735&p=386673

I am not sure if those are exactly right, but things seem to be working
now. I was thinking, maybe instructions on how to do these things (in
particular the SSL stuff caused me trouble) should be added to the top
post of this thread? I am sure the thread has better directions than
those in this post, but the thread is already 51 pages, and too much
work to go through.