kidstypike wrote:
> Well it sounds as if you did everything right, except you don't need the
> repository, Spotty should appear under 3rd party plugins.
>
> I don't know what to suggest at this point other than start over, and
> look for Spotty in the 3rd party section on the plugins page.
>
> 23217

Interesting you should say that. I swear that when I looked in SETTINGS,
PLUGINS while LMS 7.9.0 was running (before I updated to 7.9.1) that
SPOTTY was in the list un-ticked as per your screen cap... after
updating to 7.9.1 I went in to tick it but it wasn't there! Curious.
That is when I put the repos in. I wonder if I can wind back to 7.9.0?
Hmmmmm.

Cheers, David