rh2600 wrote:
> Anyone else having the issue where 2 spotify accounts return the same
> library, playlists, artists, albums etc?

Had the same thing happen using two accounts.....went to advanced
settings and changed the default account probably 5 or 6 times
during which playlists from 'Account 1' would appear on both and then
for example playlists from 'Account 2' would appear on both ....
on what was my last attempt...... correct and different playlists
appeared where they should be and worked perfectly ...haven't touched it
since :)
This behavior showed up in the web interface and OrangeSqueeze
Sorry this is very vague and unscientific but it's what
happened....maybe something to do with setting default account?

Odroid XU4 Ubuntu 15.04, LMS 7.9.1