DavidBulluss wrote:
> Interesting you should say that. I swear that when I looked in SETTINGS,
> PLUGINS while LMS 7.9.0 was running (before I updated to 7.9.1) that
> SPOTTY was in the list un-ticked as per your screen cap... after
> updating to 7.9.1 I went in to tick it but it wasn't there! Curious.
> That is when I put the repos in. I wonder if I can wind back to 7.9.0?
> Hmmmmm.
>
> Cheers, David

OK, have deleted everything on the SD card and started again, for the
third time! Two differences this time around... first, I chose the
standard pCP, not the "audio optimized" version as I did last time, and
second, I have not upgraded to LMS 7.9.1, am running 7.9.0 for now.
SPOTTY was available in SETTINGS, PLUGINS, and has loaded successfully
(SPOTIFY removed, also). I have also waited until SPOTTY was installed
and working before setting up media folders and scanning.

And, oh, the Raspberry pi3 with pCP and LMS is just so much faster than
the ReadyNAS duo2, and 24/192 FLAC files play beautifully, not possible
on the ReadyNAS. Scanning is so much quicker too.

Now to decide if I update to 7.9.1...

Cheers, David