Has anyone had any success running MusicIP headless in Fedora 26? After
doing a clean install of Fedora, I'm unable to get the scripts to run. I
have tried running the scripts from /etc/init.d as is, attempted to
modify them to work, tried to convert the scripts to pure systemd
scripts that don't call the original scripts, and converting them to
systemd scripts, but without success.

I am by no means an expert in Linux, but  have had a functioning LMS
server on Fedora 4 through 14 with MusicIP for 12 years. Most of the
errors have been "file not found" in referencing the original scrip in
many locations in many variations, but I've been able to get through
these. Much tougher has been the problem where the unit loads and
deactivated it self right away. I have tried service types of simple,
forking and one shot. The only way I can get it to run is on the command
line, changing to the /MusicMagicMixer directory, and running
./MusicMagicServer start/stop.

When working with systemd to run the scripts in /etc/init.d, my
process looks something like this:

sudo systemctl disable /etc/systemd/system/mmserver.service
sudo nano /etc/init.d/mmserver
sudo systemctl enable /etc/systemd/system/mmserver.service
sudo systemctl daemon-reload

At this point, either:
reboot
Or:
sudo systemctl start mmserver.service

I use a similar approach when the systemd script calls the init.d
script

After many days of working with this, I'm at an impass. Anyone had any
success with this, or have any suggestions?
Thanks!