I've modified the /etc/systemd/system/mmserver.service but when I enable
it, the init.d script fails and causes the mmserver.service to fail:

mmserver[4797]: /etc/init.d/mmserver: line 27:
/opt/MusicMagicMixer/MusicMagicServer start & > /dev/null: No such file
or directory
mmserver.service: Unit entered failed state.
Sep 04 01:37:12 sagsqueezebox systemd[1]: mmserver.service: Failed with
result 'exit-code'.

I had to take the su - $USER -c part of the mmserver init.d script out
because it resulted in the same error

Sorry my Linux skills are very basic, I can't seem to figure this out.
And thanks again for taking the time to help, your English is fine

matrixed99