MillmoorRon;158302 Wrote:
> I briefly used the Custom Artist Tag template to browse my music tagged
> as SINGLE (to differentiate them from albums)
>
> 1.9 worked almost as I would like, but on 1.10 it seems to have stopped
> working at altogether.
>
> On 1.9 it detects the tags and lists the relevant tracks by artists,
> then by the custom tag but then it tries to list albums but there
> aren't any so they all show as "no album" before finally showing the
> tracks. Is it possible to skip the album part when browsing?
I'm not sure what you try to accomplish here, but if you are looking
for a "Singles" menu you should use the "Custom Tag Singles" template
instead which probably would work as you like. Or are you looking for
something else than a menu that just shows singles ?

MillmoorRon;158302 Wrote:
> Also when pressing the add button (on the player not the web interface)
> it adds all the tracks not just the selected one even though I have the
> "play only selected song" setting enabled. Does this setting not affect
> Custom Browse?The setting does not affect Custom Browse, but I will see if its
possible to change that or as an alternative add an option to the menu
template setting to make it possible to not play all tracks.

MillmoorRon;158302 Wrote:
> On 1.10 it list all the matching artist but then says "No matching
> songs, albums or artists were found"! Is there something else I need to
> change?
Could you try to enable debugging in the Custom Browse settings page in
server settings and the browse to the menu so "No matching songs, album
or artists" appear. Then goto: http://localhost:9000/log.txt and post
or send me the last part of the log. Hopefully there should be some
error displayed at the end of the log.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson