Alright, computers is not what i normally play with and LINUX is greek
to mee,
Anyhow have been contemplating ways to get my SQ Touch to Play Spottify
Music for me again for quite some time.
I got a second hand Netgear ReadyNAS102 and installed one WD red 4Tb
disk in it.
Managed to Get the standard LMS uninstalled and the "nightly 7.9.1
installed together with the 1.0.9 poussion thingy.
And installed spotty so far so god, managed to get spotty to show up in
the squeezebox touch but when i try to start it i get the "Pearl SSL"
error
Ready NAS has 6.9.0 Firmware, And is connected with Cable to a Win 10
Machine, SQ touch is on Wifi.

What to do next? Going to need NOOB instructions, has been reading alot
and things like "putty" and stuff is mentioned, I have no clue what that
is.

Thanks in advance.