liffy99 wrote:
> Up until now I've been using a Vortexbox server to send my stored music
> via wifi to a Raspberry Pi interface to my digital amp, controlled by
> Orangesqueeze on an Android tablet.
> A week ago I started to try the Qobuz streaming service and am very
> impressed with it. I stream the content by running the Qobuz plugin on
> the Vortexbox (LMS).
> However, there is limited functionality on the plugin (esp. no playlist
> functionality). I only really listen to music on the Hifi so what I want
> to do is play streamed content on that and simply add things I like to a
> playlist using the Android tablet.
>
> How ?
>
> I'm not that precious about the Vortexbox / LMS (it's been wonderful but
> happy to move on) and am thinking of renewing my IMac and installing
> JRiver for my downloaded content, and transferring my stored FLAC files
> to that.
> But is there an application that allows me to stream Qobuz, controlled
> by the tablet, and manage playlists etc. via the tablet ?
> Does the Qobuz app simply let me direct music output to my wifi enabled
> Raspberry Pi at 16/44 or better ?
>
> Sorry for being so dense. Can't say I fully understand all this stuff
> but have largely followed instructions with all of the above.
>
> Thanks

Do you have a Qobuz subscription? You need one to get full use from the
site. Playlists on Qobuz work fine for me on LMS, on which  Qobuz shows
up in My Apps. It is controllable from my phone via Orange Squeeze and
from my ipad via iPeng.

I've had it for so long now i've forgotten if the Qobuz app came from
MySqueezebox.com (not showing on http://mysqueezebox.com/appgallery now)
or from the plugin. i do have the Qobuz plugin installed with my Qobuz
login details.

The following howto might help:

https://www.max2play.com/en/forums/topic/how-do-i-add-qobuz-as-an-app-on-the-logitech-music-server/

Squeezebox Classic:2;  Duet: 1;  Boom:1; Touch:1; Wandboard Quad;
Squeezelite.
Server: Wandboard Quad with SoA; Raspberry Pi/Wolfson Card with
Squeezeplug 7.06; (backup:Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Sheevaplug with
Squeezeplug);  iPeng, iPeng for Ipad, Orange Squeeze, Squeezepad, LMS
Version: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0