liffy99 wrote:
> Thanks, really helpful.
> I installed Playlist Manager and followed your suggestion.
> Looks like this gives me the option to create playlists and add tracks
> to them.
> However they do not appear from within the Qobuz plugin.
> This means I would need to;
>
> A) listen to music in Qobuz
> B) save tracks I like to a playlist as you describe
> C) need to go to another player (ie Squeezeserve) to play those
> playlists
>
> Seems what is needed is for playlist management to be implemented in the
> Qobuz plugin which I don’t believe it is (yet ??).
>
> In the meantime I have coughed up for a Sublime subscription and will
> look into options like Chromecast and use of Qobuz web app rather than
> the plugin (which was nice as both Qobuz streaming and access to my
> stored music library is all under ‘one roof’.

As probably others already have written and to confirm what you have
discovered:

To create a playlist within the Qobuz environment you can only do that
via one of the official Qobuz apps on PC, phone or tablet.

The Qobuz LMS plugin can only read/use playlist from your Qobuz account
but cannot create or change them.

I believe Michael Herger (mherger) took upon him the task to keep the
Qobuz plugin working but has no time to extend the functionality.
Switching to the Qobuz app to create a playlist is not optimal but also
not a real showstopper. After creating/alterring a playlist the LMS
plugin sees that alsmost instantanously.

>From contact with Qobuz I learned that they currently put a lot of
effort in Chromecast as they see it, from their perspective, as the best
way to stream to a hifi system (stream to a Chromecast Video and notice
that also coverart and playlist are shown on your TV screen).

I will not be surprised when at some point in the near future they
deprecate the interface that the LMS plugin uses and close altogether
the current interface/api in favor of chromecast. How things are
presented in the LMS plugin already deviates quite from Qobuz own app.

Huib

does the all-black SB sound better than the white SB?