liffy99 wrote:
> I only really listen to music on the Hifi so what I want to do is play
> streamed content on that and simply add things I like to a playlist
> using the Android tablet.
>
> How ?
>
> Thanks

One way is to add tracks to an existing or new LMS playlist using
OrangeSqueeze.

You would need to install the "Playlist Manager" plugin (LMS > Settings
> Plugins).

You also need to define a playlist folder at LMS > Settings > Basic
Settings.

24083

On your phone when you wish to add a playing track to a playlist press
and hold the album art on the "Now Playing" screen, you'll get a pop-up
giving you a number of options, press "Add to ...".

24080

Press "Other" if you wish to add the track to an existing playlist, or
"New Playlist" if you you wish to create a new playlist.

24081

24082

24084

This works fine with local music tracks and Spotify, I don't know about
Qobuz, but I can't see why it shouldn't work. :)

|Filename: qub04.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24084|

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 - *Raspberry Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and
playlists on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* -  RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI
DM5
*Dining Room* - Boom
*Garage* - Radio
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry
DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3