Hi,

Thank you for a great plugin that I have used a lot and loved on earlier
LMS installs

I'm completely reinstalling LMS from scratch on a new machine - having
forgotten to back up my old install before scrubbing the disk :( )

I'm running Ubuntu 17.10 on x86_64, installed LMS from .deb and added

https://sourceforge.net/projects/lms-youtube/files/dev/repo-sf.xml
and bpa's BBC iPlayer testrepo

then installed BBC iPlayer, Spotty, Tidal and Youtube (API v3) plugins,
but the youtube plugin fails to load with the following log entry:

> Slim::bootstrap::tryModuleLoad (286) Warning: Module
> [Plugins::YouTube::Plugin] failed to load:
> Unescaped left brace in regex is illegal here in regex; marked by <--
> HERE in m/
> ([a-zA-Z\$0-9]+)\s*:\s*function
> \(([a-z,]+)\){ <-- HERE ([^}]+)}
> / at
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/JSInterp.pm
> line 378.
> Compilation failed in require at
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/Signature.pm
> line 15.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/Signature.pm
> line 15.
> Compilation failed in require at
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/ProtocolHandler.pm
> line 21.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/ProtocolHandler.pm
> line 21.
> Compilation failed in require at
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/Plugin.pm
> line 20.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/Plugin.pm
> line 20.
> Compilation failed in require at (eval 919) line 1.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 919) line 1.

What am I doing wrong?

BR.

--Marius--