Man in a van wrote:
> I just put this into google and clicked on search:confused:
>

> Didn't understand any of the answers :rolleyes::o
>
> The pearl word appears in a lot of the replies.
>
> Something for -*philippe_44*- I think.
>
> By the way the plugin installs on Raspberry-stretch-lite ok.
>
> Maybe try an apt-get update?or one of the other deb packages? (no idea
> which one)
>
> Ronnie

Hi Ronnie, Thanks.

I fear that the problem might be to do with the latest version of Perl
(5.26.0) as I made the "mistake"(??) of installing artful. Maybe that's
too new for the code.

Anyway, I could try escaping the offending brackets or just waiting
for Phillip_44's response.

Thanks for taking a look.

BR.

--Marius--