32-bit version seems to have a skip-after-5-secs problem that the 64-bit
versions doesn't have.

The 1.9.8 installation showed the selected Spotty executable to be
..\Spotty\Bin\i386-linux\Spotty

I guess this is the 32-bit version. My Qnap is a 64-bit system and can
run both 32-bit and 64-bit.

When using Spotify Connect and using the 32-bit version resulted for me
that every track that was selected by me played only for 5 secs and then
spotty skipped by itself to the next track and played that, and any
following tracks, for the full length. As soon as I skipped or selected
a song from a the playlist this new song only played for 5 secs.

I went to the ..\Bin\i386-linux folder and copied PV-x86_64 and
Spotty-x86_64 to corresponding pv-custom and Spotty-custom.
After a LMS restart the Settings/Advanced/Spotty showed that
Spotty-custom was used.

Now playing with Spotify Connect there is no more skipping after 5 secs,
I can select specific tracks or skip back and forth without problem.

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ -QTS 4.2.6- (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS- 7.9.1 -,  SSOTS- 4.14-
Squeezebox:  6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic
Other:  iPeng on iPad and iPhone