mherger wrote:
> > spotty -c /tmp -a --disable-discovery -u <username> -p <password> -n
> > Squeezebox
>
> That's likely not what you'd want to do, as it would store the
> credentials in /tmp - which the Spotty plugin wouldn't know about. But:
>
> > thread 'main' panicked at 'called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err`
> value:
> > Error { repr: Os { code: 110, message: "Operation timed out" } }',
> > /checkout/src/libcore/result.rs:859
>
> This sounds like some networking issue. What platform are you on? Any
> firewalls in place?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hi Michael, well that was just a test to see if the authorizatio4n will
succeed. Hence the use of /tmp. Since I could not authorize my user in
the Web UI that was why I used the commandline.

I don't think I have network issue either. No internal firewall active.
Spotty was working before the update so ... I can play Internet radio
though without any issues. If anything particular which I have to look
into please let me know! I still canoot authorize my username with
spotty.

Thank you!