I had a first quick take on the Connect feature for Windows. Here's what
I found, so far: Skip has problems :) It only works if skipping from the
Spotify app and if you 1. Skip 2. Stops the current playing song 3.
Selects your Squeezebox device once again 4. Clicks Play again. This
seems to always be the case. I also noticed that your selecteable device
comes and goes; if you have nothing to select, wait a few seconds and
it'll be there again. Trying to skip with the Touches remote only starts
the currently playing song from the beginning.

Volume can only be controlled from the Touches remote. Trying to control
it from the phone I get a popup saying that my Device is playing at full
volume already.

Still, it's great to be able to have for example the Daily mixes playing
:)

Attached my server.log

|Filename: server.log.zip                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24123|

//Johan

Windows 10
LMS 7.9.1