Noticed that a problem of the first iteration of Connect for Windows is
back. Having ticked the box for Connect for my Touch and then trying to
start a playlist from the Touches interface (not using Connect) makes
playlists repeat the first song infinetly. And Skip just starts the same
song from the beginning. Unticking the Connect box now doesn't solve the
problem, which it did with 1.9.x. I'd rather be without the Connect
feature since this is how I mainly use Spotty.

Next time this happens could you please check how manyspotty.exe processes are still running? And how many player are playing Spotify content, how many are exposed to Connect?

(If in doubt, just disable Connect for all players, it's still an optional feature)

--

Michael