This happened to me again: The first song of the playlist repeats itself
infinetely. The solution is once again the same - turn Repeat ON and
then turn it OFF. So, it seems there's a bug somewhere. To be clear, I
hadn't  turned Repeat On before the problem occurred. Nor had I last
time it happened :)

The most recent entries in your server.log point at a networking issue. But in this case you wouldn't have been able to play at all. There are messages not only from spotty, but from LMS failing to reach TuneIn or mysb.com, too. When did it happen? There are other messages from a few days ago.

--

Michael