Thanks Michael for introducing the multi account feature. Works great!

I have another question where I would need some education

- I realized my Squeezebox Radios at home are still listed as Spotify
  Connect devices when I'm traveling abroad. More disturbingly they
  really work: I really can choose them and they start playing 100
  kilometers away at home.
- I found out it is possible to remove these remote devices from the
  app by switching on in the app "show local devices only".

Questions are now:

- Can I enable my Squeezebox Radios as local device only. So Radios
  vanish in the Spotify app when I leave my LAN?
- If a guest chooses a Radio while being at my home: Can he stream to
  my Radios even if he is gone?

Thanks,
Tom