philippe_44 wrote:
> Do the following in plugin's settings
>
> - If your AirPlay devices are "unofficial" clones, you have to enable
> "encryption" for each one
> - Select a binary helper! otherwise nothing will happen
> - Open a firewall entry for the application squeeze2raop-win.exe
>
> It's very unlikely you have to change other settings. I recommend you
> clear everything and start fresh with the above mentionned changes

I was able to open firewall entry - check.
Select binary helper? - I was able to do that in Shairtunes Fork but I
don't understand how to do it in Airplay bridge. Same thing?
My airplay devices I think are official - some Ihome speakers and a
Yamaha receiver plus the squeezebox boom.

thanks for support (and crazy cool software!)

Pete