Thanks again for your help. Unfortunately, the menu for setting the
shutdown time doesn't show. It just has the description of the plugin,
the setting for the script location, and then it goes on to the
settings for the next plugin (see attached screenshot, if I managed to
upload it correctly).

I've changed the /etc/sudoers and script files so they look like
John's. grep'ing the log file for "shut" (case-insensitive) still only
yields 2 lines with the ShutdownServer plugin, as before.

I'm suspecting that the plugin isn't getting along well with other
plugins I have. For example, the Auto Dim plugin was suddenly showing
up twice on the plugins list at the top of Server > Plugins, and
Shutdown Server would not appear in that list. And the start of the
Shutdown Server menu below said "Auto Dim Display", followed by the
description of the Shutdown Server script and the menu for specifying
the script location. I had to delete the Auto Dim plugin to get it to
look like it does.

I can try to start debugging plugin incompatibilities by getting rid of
all of them, see if I get the proper behavior for Shutdown Server menus,
and then add them back in one at a time. If you have ideas about likely
incompatibilities that could help me do that more quickly please let me
know. At present I'm running:

Dynamic Playlist
SQL Playlist
Random Playlist
Grab Playlist
LastFM & SlimScrobbler
LazySearch2
MusicInfoSCR
PublicRadioFanBrowser
ShadowPlay
Transitions
WeatherTime
and maybe a couple others....

Thanks!

|Filename: shutdown.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2156|

aubuti