ustinov wrote:
> I just bought iPeng and am loving it, although there are some things I
> still need getting used to.
>
> I found when I run iPeng in the background on my iPad the volume buttons
> affect the volume of my squeezebox and not just the volume of my iPad. I
> now have to quit iPeng to be able to change my iPad volume. Would it be
> possible to make it a configurable option to control squeezebox volume
> using the hardware buttons. (Or disable them when iPeng is not the
> foregroynd app?)

Umm, why do you keep iPeng running in the background if you do t want
that?
I mean ... being able to use the volume buttons for remote control is
the only purpose of the functionality to keep iPeng running in the
background, there is no other reason to do this that I know of.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*