Hopefully in a week or so. Won't wait for the full redesign.

Problem with iPhone X is that to support it you have to use iOS 11 SDK
and that breaks the whole top-level UI in iPeng.
To make things worse this was completely unapparent until the actual
device came out (that there was no way to support it with iOS 10 SDK;
previous form factor changes had no such limitation and it actually
doesn't make a lot of sense because iOS 11 apps can fail to support the
form factor just as well).

Originally my plan was to support iPhone X with the upcoming big iPeng
redesign but for various reasons that's taking longer than I hoped for
so I created a fix that works with iOS 11 while keeping changes smaller.
Biggest problem is not iPhone (I actually have iPhone X fully working)
but iPad which iPeng 9 also needs to support since it's a universal app
and needs more changes.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*