I recently moved my LMS (7.9.1 - 1519287262) over to Raspbian Stretch.
Everything, including other plugins, seem to be working fine, but this
plugin consistently fails to download with this error:

Code:
--------------------
    [18-02-26 12:09:45.7618] Slim::Utils::PluginDownloader::_downloadError
(217) unable to download ShairTunes2W from
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/lms-plugins-philippe44/ShairTunes2W-0.85.1.zip
 - Error reading headers: Server closed connection without sending any data
back at /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/Net/HTTP/Methods.pm line 306

I know Sourceforge has been having considerable problems recently, but
as far as I can tell it is OK at the moment. Is there anything I can do
to troubleshoot this problem? Shairtunes is a great plugin and I'd hate
to lose it.