I have noticed odd behaviour. When AirPlaying to a Group Player, after
about 3 songs it tries to play the next then gets in a muddle and
repeats the previous song. I have managed to catch it in the log. Some
strange characters appeared.

I'm not sure it this has anything to do with the Group Player plugin or
ShairTunes related, thought best to post here.

Its around the 13:10:37 mark where it went wrong. The song ending was
Perfect Strangers and the next was Money for Nothing. It attempted to
play Money for Nothing but then went back to Perfect Strangers.. Manual
skip forward would play Money for Nothing and then the same thing
happens 2 or 3 songs along.. I had 3 native/real squeezebox players
powered on and playing in the group player..

Cheers

|Filename: server-3.log                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24640|