Hi everyone,

I just registered here in order to say Thank You Michael!

I'm running Spotty on a CentOS7-based LMS and it's working great.

Only (small) issue so far is with synced players, where music simply
doesn't start. I quickly searched through the thread and couldn't find
any solution to that. Is there anything I can provide in order to help
troubleshooting ?

Also, I see that the helper program is always started with "--bitrate
96" and wondered if this shouldn't match the configured quality (or if
it is normal to have it always started with this low bitrate).

Regards!