mherger wrote:
> > My Spotty plugin on Squeezecenter playing on standard Squeezebox
> devices
> > (Touch, Boom...) seems to have a consistent 10s delay when selecting
> > track.
>
> See the announcement (first posting in this thread ;-)).
>
> --
>
> Michael

Sorry for missing this point (assuming this is the one you are referring
to). So this description also refers to a delay when selecting the first
track?
"Squeezebox would show the next track's metadata 5-10s before it
actually starts playing (while the previous track was still active)"

Thanks for your patience and for a great plugin.

I recall that you had another version of Spotty that didn't have the
"Connect" feature. I personally don't need the Connect feature that much
(I'm happy to control Spotty exclusively from Squeezecenter) and I don't
remember this delay in older versions of Spotty. Is there any way of me
installing an old version?