mherger wrote:
> > Anyways, connect to endpoint seems to hang/crash after some time.
> > Meaning, that if I reboot the server my endpoint pops up in any
> spotify
> > app used. But when not using the squeezebox for a day or so the
> > endpoints doesnt pop up anymore and I must reboot the NAS.
>
> Hmm... this reminds me of ButC's issues. Where are you using the Spotify
>
> app? Could you please go to LMS Settings/Advanced/Logging and set
> plugin.spotty to INFO, then let it run for a while and upload the
> server.log.zip from that page?
>
> --
>
> Michael

I could add that for me it almost always works the best after a reboot
and usually the first hour after reboot.

And, I've had automatic updates turned on in LMS and pretty much every
time when there's a new update to be found when right clicking the LMS
icon in the taskbar, then the Connect feature has stopped working a
little earlier... Yesterday I actually found a couple of old phones to
try with, but they act the same as my main driver Huawei P10, when the
selectable LMS device disappears it disappears on all phones at the same
time. Yesterday I also turned off the Automatic updates of LMS (since it
seems to have a negative impact on the Connect) but when turning it off,
LMS immediately said there was an update available and after installing
that the Connect feature has worked better. Could there be a matter of
some buffering problem, or something else that's being cleared on a
reboot?

//Johan

Windows 10
LMS 7.9.1