Thanks for the quick response mherger and apologies for the duplicate
post.

mherger wrote:

> If local announcement did work for a while, then please check your log
> file. Spotty would log if it disabled it due to too many crashes. You
> can re-enable it in Spotty's settings and see how far you get. But if it
> gets disabled again, then it's worth trying to figure out why it would
> work for a while before it's being disabled.

The helper is definitely crashing now as visible in the logs.

24765

Even before it crashes, the local announcement doesn't seem to work at
all (only on previous versions of the plugin). Is there anything I can
do to short of a fresh install to debug this further?

|Filename: server.log.zip                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24765|