I'm very excited about getting Spotty setup on my LMS system but I'm
hitting a snag somewhere and need some help:

I'm running LMS 7.9.1 on a Windows 7 PC.  I have among several other
versions MS V C++ 2015 (x86) installed. But can't get beyond the
authentication screen on the plugin folder.  I'm running the Spotify
Desktop app version 1.0.84.344.gfc674f6f.  The last Spotty entry in the
server log states: Plugins::Spotty::Connect::canSpotifyConnect (70)
Cannot support Spotty Connect, need at least helper version 0.12.0.
When I look for the devices in Spotify, Spotty Authentication is never
there.

I do notice 1 instance of Spotty.exe running in Task Manager and when I
try to manually plugin my Spotify login credentials and hit apply, a
second Spotty.exe starts up.  I notice this usually brings my LMS system
to a crawl until I kill at least one of the Spotty.exe instances.

I can post the server log if you like.

Thanks to all of you for your guidance!