mattb4310 wrote:
> After looking at this further, it seems radio.com works similar to
> iheartradio in how it handles streams. I did the following to get a
> streaming URL I could play in LMS. (I used Firefox in Windows.)
>
> - Go to radio.com and start playing a station.
> - Press Ctrl-A to select all the text.
> - With the text selected, right-click and select "View Selection
> Source".
> - Look for a streaming URL in the Selection Source text (see the example
> below).
> - Copy this URL and paste it in the "Tune In URL" box in LMS.
>
> For example, when I did this for WGR, I found this URL in the Selection
> Source text and could play it in LMS:
> http://stream.abacast.net/direct/entercom-wgramaac-64?Source=radiocomWeb&tgt=cbslocalplayer
>
> As with the iheartradio streaming URLs, there's no way of knowing how
> long it will stay valid, but it's working for now.

Your link worked perfectly, thank you. Volume matches other radio
stations when played on sb players. It is similar to what I have done in
the past with stations, like Pearadio, Jukebox Radio2, etc, where I go
to the site, look for a "listen button" and try to extract a URL.

However, I could not find a way to do this on radio.com. Your method
obviously worked, but, I could not recreate it. I tried both chrome and
IE. When I ctrl-A, then righ click, this is what I get:

25345

Of interest is the "sorry something went wrong...." message in the
"search" selection. Maybe that is why the selection didn't come up? The
machine I am running at this location is an old machine, 4MB memory (I
think) which is the max on this motherboard, and perhaps I have a memory
issue (which often happens when I have a few programs open and about 30
tabs in chrome :) )

I'd be interested in trying to recreate what you did, in case they
change the url and I have to go find it again.

I'll also continue to try to find the volume issue with swyh as time
permits

Jim

|Filename: xxxxxxx.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25345|