d6jg wrote:
> Is there a separate volume control inside the browser / web player?

this is what I see in the volume mixer:
25340

I take this to mean that SWYH, and Chrome are turned up to full volume.
I have played around with this and turning either down will in turn
lower the volume on the SB player after a bit of latency.

To me it seems that the browser has alot of gain in the signal, in that
you can crank up the PC speakers as loud as you can tolerate the
distortion. but then SWYH converts the stream, then, when received by
LMS, then to the player, the gain is considerably lower than other
streams the player receives from LMS (library, internet music).

Jim

|Filename: swh3.jpg                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25340|