Redrum wrote:
> wgr550 am sports radio station, buffalo, new york, usa.....:
>
> https://wgr550.radio.com/
>
> Jim

After looking at this further, it seems radio.com works similar to
iheartradio in how it handles streams. I did the following to get a
streaming URL I could play in LMS. (I used Firefox in Windows.)

- Go to radio.com and start playing a station.
- Press Ctrl-A to select all the text.
- With the text selected, right-click and select "View Selection
Source".
- Look for a streaming URL in the Selection Source text (see the example
below).
- Copy this URL and paste it in the "Tune In URL" box in LMS.

For example, when I did this for WGR, I found this URL in the Selection
Source text and could play it in LMS:
http://stream.abacast.net/direct/entercom-wgramaac-64?Source=radiocomWeb&tgt=cbslocalplayer

As with the iheartradio streaming URLs, there's no way of knowing how
long it will stay valid, but it's working for now.