Thanks for your answer. I'm not clear what settings to check or change
in order to see if I can get other devices (besides the device that is
logged in to the same Spotify account as Spotty is logged into) to "see"
the Spotify connect options. All devices are on the same WiFi subnet. I
went through the settings menus and wasn't able to figure out what to
try to change in order to get these other devices to "see" the same
Spotify connect options as that one device. Any guidance welcome.

Check the Spotty settings in LMS. There's an option to disable local discovery. That would be checked if it previously failed quickly and too often in order to prevent repeated restarts. If that's checked, then you might want to give us more information about your system.

--

Michael