mherger wrote:
> > Not sure how to 'enable Connect mode'.
>
> That would be in LMS Settings/Player/Spotty. But as you do see the
> device in some Spotify clients, that's fine.
>
> > In the 2nd iPhone, the settings appear the same in Spotify, but in
> that
> > "Devices Menu" button, I don't see "Dan's Squeeze". (This iPhone is
> > logged into a different Spotify account than the one that Spotty is
> > logged into).
>
> Are you sure this device is on the same network as LMS? Would you see
> the Squeezebox from this phone if you configured Spotty to use this
> phone's Spotify account?
>
> What system are you running your LMS on? Could there be a firewall
> blocking the announcement broadcast from Spotty?
> --
>
> Michael

I did a test and logged the other user out of 2nd iPhone Spotify account
and logged that 2nd iPhone Spotify account into same account that Spotty
is logged into (mine) and I *do* see "Dan's Squeeze" show up on that
device.

Do you want me also to try the test you mention of logging that other
user into Spotify in the Spotty settings and then seeing if that works
too or is above satisfactory test to show that there's nothing about the
network (related to that 2nd iPhone) that was causing the issue.

Running LMS on Windows 10 64 bit.

Can you give me a tip on what to look for in AVG and Windows Defender
settings (ie: port, application, etc) to figure out if either could be
"blocking the announcment broadcast from Spotty"?

Thanks