mherger wrote:
> > Thanks for your answer. I'm not clear what settings to check or
> change
> > in order to see if I can get other devices (besides the device that
> is
> > logged in to the same Spotify account as Spotty is logged into) to
> "see"
> > the Spotify connect options. All devices are on the same WiFi subnet.
> > went through the settings menus and wasn't able to figure out what to
> > try to change in order to get these other devices to "see" the same
> > Spotify connect options as that one device. Any guidance welcome.
>
> Check the Spotty settings in LMS. There's an option to disable local
> discovery. That would be checked if it previously failed quickly and too
>
> often in order to prevent repeated restarts. If that's checked, then you
>
> might want to give us more information about your system.
>

> --
>
> Michael

The checkbox next to the following text in the spotty settings is *not*
checked. "Don't announce Squeezebox players running in Spotify Connect
mode in your network. Check this option if you don't want your Spotify
Connect enabled Squeezebox player to show up in all Spotify apps in your
network. "

Anything else I should be looking at?

Thanks,
Dan