mherger wrote:
> > It worked great earlier. Recently I changed from an Windows server
> > running LMS to Ubuntu 18.04, and after that I got this problem. Not
> sure
> > if it has anything to do with the server update though...
>
> Can you try to enable proxied streaming for those players in
> Settings/Player in LMS?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks for your help! Yes, I tried to switch to proxied streaming and
now it works! :-) Great!
But, then I tried to switch back to direct... and it still works!
Now I'm really confused, but at least it works. Maybe better put it back
to proxied streaming anyway, I guess there are now big downside to that
anyway?

Regards
Torfinn