Zombie wrote:
> Where do I change that setting?
> I found a choice under each player. Changed it and now Tidal works, but
> behaves strangely. It takes 8-10 secs before each track starts and the
> time goes back 5-6 seconds.
> Someone changed smth somewhere and it didn't get better than before, so
> either it was change for change's sake or for some reason we don't know.

I use a local LMS server on my home network, not the mysqueezebox.com
(although I believe you need to have Tidal enabled and credentials set
there) for streaming.
The setting I was referring to is on the local LMS server web page,
under Settings, tab Player, select player and the select "Sound" (I
think, I have a swedish version that says "Ljud" instead), There is a
setting for Streaming with two possible choices: Direct or Proxied.
25655

I do not know how you set that if your player is connected to
mysqueezebox.com instead. Somewhere in the settings directly on the
Touch probably.

With regard to what's changed and by whom, I have no clear idea. Maybe
(speculating) Tidal made a change to their streaming settings requiring
SSL/TLS encryption and the by now rather old SW in the Touch cannot cope
with that? (But pCp and LMS server SW can.)

|Filename: LMS settings player Ljud.png                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25655|