Frank Duck wrote:
> I have an older version of Squeezebox Version: 7.5.4 - r32171 @ Thu Apr
> 14 09:19:34 PDT 2011.  I used to run BBC iPlayer 1.4.10 but with the
> kerfuffle over iPlayer meltdown recently, the only version of IPlayer
> available in plugins seems to be V1.3.1 alpha3.  I have tried to follow
> bpa's instructions in the note #182 of this forum with little success.
> In fact, I have trouble understanding "User of older version 1.4 and 1.5
> will have to update their repo URLs to V1.6.0".  The only repo I'm using
> is
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml,
> from the Plugin menu.  Needless to say I could use some help in cleaning
> up this mess.  I remain grateful to bpa and others who have smoked into
> this issue so quickly.
>
> Frank in Vancouver, BC

I've set the V1.6 of BBCiPlayer to require a minimum of 7.7 because of
odd problems with https URLs with older versions of LMS.
It's possible it may now work with older version but it is then
dependent on the BBC not changing URLs to https which they have been
doing progressively.

Can you not upgrade from 7.5 ?