Man in a van wrote:
> Hi Stevie, how yer slidin?:rolleyes:
>

> pop this into the Additional repositories box on the Plugin Tab Page
>

> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml
>

> click apply and you should be good to go.
>
> You may like to clear and BBC favourites and re-apply them (just to be
> sure)
>
> Keep well
>
> ronnie
>
> don't forget to tick the plugin update box on the same page.
>
> and wait 15/30 mins for the cache to clear if at first you have no luck

Hello

Ronnie and BPA you two should be granted sainthood …

I loaded
"http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml";
and now BBC iPlayer is now v1.6.0 and BBc iPlayer (v2.0.0) is back. A
quick check on the kitchen Touch and I have Liz Kershaw's 6 Music
Saturday show playing away while I did the turkey dinner dishes with a
glass of white .

Happy Thanksgiving guys,  you go above and beyond and I'm very thankful
for both of you !!!

All the best

Steve