Hello

I have been trying to follow along with this "404 Not Found" issue for a
while as I was able to listen to past programs through iPlayerExtra.
Anyway decided to try and fix it today since it's Thanksgiving here in
Canada and while I'm waiting for the family to arrive I have idle hands
which is probably not a good thing as I'm now rather lost and confused
…

Here's what I did …

On my Windows 7  PC removed LMS completely, reinstalled it and updated
it to LMS to 7.91 - 1522157629

Added BBC iplayer plugin, it is now BBC iPlayer (v1.31 alpha3) and I can
listen to BBC live streams through Live BBC (Non UK) but get '404 Not
Found' when I try listen again.

I have tried to add the plug in for BBC iplayerExtra but after numerous
attempts to install it will not add.

PLEASE all I want to be able to do is use listen again in the BBC
iplayer. Any help would be greatly appreciated as being an expat the BBC
player is vital.

Best regards

Steve