kidstypike wrote:
> I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but your "extGUI4LMS" &
> "Playlist Editor" don't fit within the borders, they get cut of on all
> four edges.
>
> Also, there's no way to get out of these screens (no back button or
> right click menu) without completely exiting Squeezelite-X.
>
> Just saying.
>
> 25738

Looks like you are using the "extGUI4LMS (Beta)" plugin.  extGUI4LMS is
an alternate web interface for Logitech Media Server that can be
installed as a plugin and accessed via a link under "Extras" from the
regular web interface.  extGUI4LMS is not "mine".  Squeezelite-X is
designed to be used with the regular default web interface provided by
LMS only.  I'm not that familiar with extGUI4LMS, so I went and
installed it and tried it out.  Frankly I'm not a fan of that interface,
but to each their own.

I guess suffice to say, SLX is not compatible with the extGUI4LMS addon,
given SLX's low level interaction with the regular browser interface.
You can only use the regular "Default" LMS web interface, sorry.

I am not sure what you are referring to with "PlayList Editor".  Is that
a plugin?

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X