slartibartfast wrote:
> Just noticed that your recipes file is in the correct place. Is your
> mmm.ini file correct?

Well, perhaps not. I'm not sure. I did not touch it. It looks like
this:

[mix]
mixsize=10 tracks
restrict=3 tracks
style=20
variety=0
seed=1
[server]
proxy=0
host=
proxyport=
authentication=
user=
password=
[services]
key=
cache=
port=10002
tivo=1
upnp=0
api=1
readonly=0
cpu=0

Where or how would I specify the location of the recipes file here?

I can't remember having done that on my old system, where recipes worked
fine. But I sat that up years ago, so I may have forgotten.

I should mention that my musicIP installation seems to be working fine
otherwise. It scanned and validated thousands of files and wrote them
into the default.m3lib database. And Sugarsync uses it to decide which
song it should play next. The only thing that's not working are the
recipes. :(

*Server*: LMS 7.9.2 on an Ubuntu 18.04 home server
*Players*: Radio, Touch, Duet (Receiver & Controller), 2 Booms
*Remote control apps*: iPeng (iOS), SqueezePad (iOS), Squeezecontroller
(Android)
*Important plugins*: Trackstat, Spicefly Sugarcube, Lazy Search Music,
Custom Browse, Spotty, Multi Library